Products & Services
If It’s Not Verified, It’s Simply Guessing
Sonitrol of SW Ohio‘s verified audio intrusion detection system is one of the most powerful tools you can add to your security arsenal – and it’s unique in the Southwest Ohio and Northern Kentucky.
Unlike conventional alarms, Sonitrol of SW Ohio‘s verified alarms are sound-based – not motion-based – so when an alarm is triggered, our local monitoring professionals can actually listen-in to determine whether a break-in is in progress, or whether a false alarm has occurred. If it is a break-in, we immediately dispatch police and can relay real-time information to the responding officers. If it is a false alarm, we simply reset the system without bothering you or the police.
Because of this ability to verify alarms, Sonitrol of SW Ohio has the highest apprehension rate and the lowest false alarm rate in the industry.
For retail businesses we can add hold-up alert capabilities that automatically activate a live audio feed in the event of a robbery during business hours.
Benefits of a Sonitrol of SW Ohio verified audio intrusion detection system include:
- Better protection
- Early detection
- Alarm verification
- More comprehensive coverage across your facility than motion detectors
- Ability to identify intruders who enter the building unconventionally, unlike perimeter protection systems
- Critical information for responding law enforcement
- Higher apprehension rate than conventional security systems
- $10,000 or $15,000 Performance Warranty ($20,000 Performance Warranty for a Sonitrol National Account) See dealer for details. Warranty may vary by location.
Click here to listen to audio recordings of actual break-ins.
* Sonitrol of SW Ohio is a proud supporter and member of PPVAR ( Partnership for Priority Verified Alarm Response ) and the use of audio and video verification technologies to reduce false alarms and increase apprehension rates for our customers.
$10,000 or $15,000 Performance Warranty ($20,000 Performance Warranty for a Sonitrol National Account) See dealer for details. Warranty may vary by location.